A Retail brand is seeking retail operations professional to join their international team who are passionate in business management for long term career development.
Job Requirements / Responsibilities:
The role requires candidate provide store operations management skills to oversee all functions in store of upscale brand, and co-operate with other departments to achieve the best result of business performance and branding.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the store and ensure the achievement of sales targets, KPIs and operation efficiency
- Lead, supervise and train the team to deliver high quality of customer service
- Build a strong relationship and loyalty with customers
- Prepare various analysis on the sales figures and sales forecast of the store for management review
- Manage and monitor the in-store visual merchandising, inventory, assets and cost control
- 5 years supervisory experience with food or supermarket industry
- Native English speaker, preferably with 1 additional Foreign Language.
- Strong communication skills (articulate and outgoing)
- Well Presentable with Friendly, Optimistic and Can-Do attitude
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as Assistant Store Manager
Interested parties, please send your full resume via our Job Page or call +852 2116 8328 for more information.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose. To find out more about ZEBRA™, visit us at www.zebraprofessional.com