• Responsible for the content and design management of corporate website
• Plan and implement publicity and marketing on various social media channels
• Plan and implement corporate and branding advertising campaigns and media placement plans, particularly on digital channels
• Assist in the supervision of corporate branding and corporate identity related matters
• Supervision on the design quality of customers-facing publicity and promotional materials
• Assist in organizing corporate events and other activities as and when necessary
• Assist in the production of internal newsletters as and when necessary
• Degree holder in related disciplines
• 3 - 5 years’ relevant experience in corporate communications, branding and/or social media marketing aspects
• Experience in managing design companies and other contractors, and using social media for publicity and promotion
• Capable of working under pressure, meeting tight deadlines and balancing multiple projects
• A team player and be able to work independently
• Excellent writing skills in both English and Chinese with strong sensitivity in social and political issues
• Strong MS applications and Chinese word processing skills, knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop a big advantage
Interested parties, please send your full resume to job@ zebraprofessional.com or call +852 2116 8328 for confidential discussion.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose. To find out more information about Zebra and our Hot Jobs, visit us at www.zebraprofessional.com.