This role is responsible for establishing and maintaining quality customer services and long term business relationship with overseas customers. Performing the tasks involved in the overall operation of the merchandising cycle from quotation to order and shipment confirmation.
- Lead a team of subordinates in following-up orders from order records creation, product development, supplier liaison, coordination with supply chain and shipment till final delivery of products.
- Deliver optimum inventory flow plan for customers with on-time shipment, appropriate load size and maximize profit margin
- Create and maintain high level customer satisfaction via provision of adequate sales support and advices
- Collaborate with internal department and propose solutions for business process improvements
- Bachelor degree holder with minimum 8 working experience under Consumer Electronics / FMCG merchandising or business development environment.
- At least 5 years at managerial level with track record managing a big team and experiences working with supply chain, shipping and quality counterparts
- Good computer skills, experience in SAP R/3 system a big advantage
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Quick learner with positive and can-do mindset
Interested parties, please send your full resume via our Job Page or send to job@ zebraprofessional.com for more information.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose. To find out more about ZEBRA™, visit us at www.zebraprofessional.com